Say "Hello."

HeyHo. Thanks for passing by.
This is http://www.ikelie.blogspot.com/
Please do leave a tag, or..
If you don't want to, feel free to leave.(:
Note peeps, this is my blog and I post stuffs that I want.
Relax, I don't post bad stuffs. *laughs*
Well, if you want me to remove anything, go ahead and tell me.

Enjoy! *peace*
dailies.
allkpop
Poptropica
dKpop News
facebook
youtube
2AM/2PM IF
Big Bang IF
girls' generation IF
mblaq IF
ss501 IF
super junior IF


silence breaker.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Today , Friday 5 February 2010...

It's Friday , probably the best day of school.
But not for this week.

Today I was super exhausted. Ran 2 rounds ( 1.6 km ) outside of school.
Goal is 12 minutes , but failed by 30 seconds...
It's my fault .... my 2 other friends in my group was actually quite fast and have good stamina.
Unlike me , I'm always behind. I'm always out of breath.

Yeah , and I think I sprained my ankle. It hurts so much while running.
Now it feels just right. One good thing about my body :) It recovers quick. Haha.

Since it's weekends , teacher gave me lots of homeworks.. especially math. Ugh , I hate math.
It needs a lot of thinking. Just thinking about it makes me feel giddy.

Well , during math class I was so sleepy, I'm always like that , at the end of the day.
My friend lift up the mood though , she playfully made a divorce slip for me and my other friend.
Why she made one is because I and my friend always playfully scold each other like husband and wife. Yeah , my friend likes to brag about things , non- stop. I get irritated.
Funny thing is , she didn't want to sign it and so I jokingly sign it for her and wrote " Ass- Tart "
Cos' her name is Ester ( it's actually Esther , but her Dad wrote it wrongly for her personal files.. etc so her name became Ester.)
Since then , the friend who made the divorce slip ( acting as the lawyer ) and can't stop laughing everytime she remembers about the " Ass- Tart " Hahahhaa , I find it hilarious too though.


Right , That's all for now.
I gotta enjoy watching videos on Youtube...:)

Buhhbyes~!안녕히 가세요~! Ta-ta for now~!

Loves ,
Kelly