Say "Hello."

HeyHo. Thanks for passing by.
This is http://www.ikelie.blogspot.com/
Please do leave a tag, or..
If you don't want to, feel free to leave.(:
Note peeps, this is my blog and I post stuffs that I want.
Relax, I don't post bad stuffs. *laughs*
Well, if you want me to remove anything, go ahead and tell me.

Enjoy! *peace*
dailies.
allkpop
Poptropica
dKpop News
facebook
youtube
2AM/2PM IF
Big Bang IF
girls' generation IF
mblaq IF
ss501 IF
super junior IF


silence breaker.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

사.랑.해

Woo~!! It's Monday..!

Today was super tiring. Went swimming at Hougang.
The instructor was kinda mad. Asked us to swim 30 laps.
Uh , no 31 laps. The extra 1 is added cos' he asked us one by one to swim across continuously.
If we like stop or stand up. Re- do it all over again. Lucky me , I passed.

The first 10 laps is to swim just with legs movement and hold my breath for 5 seconds and then stand. The second 10 laps is freestyle , using right hand only and then breathe after the fourth second. The last 10 laps is freestyle again , using both hands..

Well , I admit that I cheated twice. Muahahaha. The first 20 laps I skipped like 6 laps.
Heh , not only me. Esther (Ass- Tart) did too. XD

Anyways , I was so lucky today.
I went through the super scary bag check. 
Cos' of my 2 stupid friends...... *mad*
One lost their hand phone and one guy go and tell teacher.
And one more lost his iPod. And more , the chairperson lost the class key *Hmph!*
Since our school rules are quite strict. *sigh* We can't bring that damn HP~!!!!

Yeah , so , I don't know why my brain become so clever at hiding things but, I escaped~!
I don't know why I am so proud of myself right now. I know I know I'm a nerd. LOL kiddings. I'm so bored till I write nonsense.

So so so , I gotta go do my animations for Music lesson tomorrow.

1E3 We're funny,
We're lovely,
We're noisy,
and lively,
we're E3 that's forever Sunny~!


Good Huh? Muahahahahahahahahahaha. Ugh , I'm gonna go crazy laughing.

Well , peace out home dawg~!

May Peace be with You. *Peace*