Say "Hello."

HeyHo. Thanks for passing by.
This is http://www.ikelie.blogspot.com/
Please do leave a tag, or..
If you don't want to, feel free to leave.(:
Note peeps, this is my blog and I post stuffs that I want.
Relax, I don't post bad stuffs. *laughs*
Well, if you want me to remove anything, go ahead and tell me.

Enjoy! *peace*
dailies.
allkpop
Poptropica
dKpop News
facebook
youtube
2AM/2PM IF
Big Bang IF
girls' generation IF
mblaq IF
ss501 IF
super junior IF


silence breaker.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

weekends(:

So yeah, It had been a quite boring weekend.
And a weekend full of horror movies..
I watched 'A tale of two sisters' like halfway..
Cos' I was like freaking out after I saw the scene...
Ughhh. The hand.. >.<;
Nvm, watch it on your own.
And cos' my brother/sister/mother isn't accompanying me.


I' also like super dead, cos' I can't press the end call button after Amelia called me..
And just realised it when Shamira call my house, then my hp.
And it was like left lying for like 40 minutes(?)
ARGH. Just hope the phone bills isn't that high..


Shamira and I was like talking like 30 minutes on our home phone.
And like 12 minutes(?) plus on our handphones.
WOW. amazing right?
HAHAH. it was fun btw.(:
Talked about "her" and, another "her" and "him" and 2 other "him" , and other stuffs.(:




So Yep, I decided to stick to  this scene first.
Cos' some people, and I myself.. likes it.
Except for the fact that there is a 'kawaii' word on top.
Yeah......
And.. If like someone who only know me by appearance and isn't like close with me
will think that I'm like super.... like.... that type of people..
you know it..
>.<;


And, one more problem of this blog..
I can't put the playlist in the front cos' it'll be like spoil.
So , to be neater, I put it in the 'songs' placeee there.


Yeah, I wanna continue watching videos.
And continue my weekend Hahahaha!
Tomorrow's holiday! YAY! no school!




PEACE!