Say "Hello."

HeyHo. Thanks for passing by.
This is http://www.ikelie.blogspot.com/
Please do leave a tag, or..
If you don't want to, feel free to leave.(:
Note peeps, this is my blog and I post stuffs that I want.
Relax, I don't post bad stuffs. *laughs*
Well, if you want me to remove anything, go ahead and tell me.

Enjoy! *peace*
dailies.
allkpop
Poptropica
dKpop News
facebook
youtube
2AM/2PM IF
Big Bang IF
girls' generation IF
mblaq IF
ss501 IF
super junior IF


silence breaker.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Yo People~!

So , I didn't post anything yesterday..
I was busy doing my slide show for English project.

Anyways , yesterday , ran 3 rounds the whole school.
This time round is not so tiring as usual.

So I think the secret is to run in the front row. Muahahaha~!

Yeah , I was disappointed today. Didn't get to perform the English thingy.
But get a BAD result for english essay. Ugh~! Only 17/30.

Plus , my friend kept on making Geog teacher angry. Till she stop teaching.
Argh! Idiots~!! Don't they want to pass?! Can't they think of other people who want to learn?!

Gah , today wasn't as good as expected. Didn't bring my Literature text book. Luckily escaped.

OMG , I can't even get my brain to think straight~! I keep on writing nonsense here.
Yah , Let me cool down. I still got homeworks to do~!!! Ah~!!!

I'm gonna do it now then.

GoodBye  Sir and Ma'm *peace*