Say "Hello."

HeyHo. Thanks for passing by.
This is http://www.ikelie.blogspot.com/
Please do leave a tag, or..
If you don't want to, feel free to leave.(:
Note peeps, this is my blog and I post stuffs that I want.
Relax, I don't post bad stuffs. *laughs*
Well, if you want me to remove anything, go ahead and tell me.

Enjoy! *peace*
dailies.
allkpop
Poptropica
dKpop News
facebook
youtube
2AM/2PM IF
Big Bang IF
girls' generation IF
mblaq IF
ss501 IF
super junior IF


silence breaker.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Oh! it's Sunday!

Woo~ It's Sunday~
Omg, time passes real quick.
Yesterday was alright.
Played computer till like 11.30 PM.
Then slept like at 12++


I slept like 12 hours plus. Omigoshh~~
Yeah i know..
I woke up at like around 7.21 AM,
then listen to songs for awhile and fell asleep again.
Woke up at 9 something,
I was thinking to get out of bed already but still continue listening to songs.
And then... I fell asleep.
So yeah, woke up at like 11.54 AM...
Eeee~ Sorta broke the record of my sleeping time(:
Good and Bad hehehe.


So yep, after that bath and watch TV for awhile..
Then went out and ate KFC w/ sis.
*smiles*
Arrived home and watch TV..
Then did math homework.
Surprisingly it was quite simple(:
Just don't understand then integers,,
cos' I was absent on Thursday~
So then, here I am!
My brother went out, so I can use the lappy!(:


Uhh, currently watching WGM..
Seohyun & Yonghwa's..
just up till part 2..
2 more hasn't finished subbing.
Anyways, can't wait for it hehehe.
Awkwardness in the air ~


So.. I should 'Peace Out' I guess.


B.B Peeps! (: