Say "Hello."

HeyHo. Thanks for passing by.
This is http://www.ikelie.blogspot.com/
Please do leave a tag, or..
If you don't want to, feel free to leave.(:
Note peeps, this is my blog and I post stuffs that I want.
Relax, I don't post bad stuffs. *laughs*
Well, if you want me to remove anything, go ahead and tell me.

Enjoy! *peace*
dailies.
allkpop
Poptropica
dKpop News
facebook
youtube
2AM/2PM IF
Big Bang IF
girls' generation IF
mblaq IF
ss501 IF
super junior IF


silence breaker.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

If Ddangkoma could talk.....



If Ddangkoma could talk.

“Wook ah, what do you think Ddangkoma will say if he can talk?”

“Sungie, Ddangkoma will never talk. He is a tortoise.”

“Haven’t you watched a Disney show before? Dogs can talk! So I don’t see why Ddang can’t.”

“It’s the real world we are living in! Ddang will never speak! Maybe in Disney shows, but not the real world!”

“Fine then.” *pouts*

“Go to sleep hyung. We have a schedule bright and early tomorrow.”

“Oh. Okay. Come Ddang!” *picks Ddangkoma up and places him on his pillow. “Let’s go sleep. Night Ryeowookie.”

“Night Yesungie.”

***

“Hey master! It’s six thirty! Wake up! You can’t be late!”

“O… Okay… I’m getting up” *sits up* “Wookie ah, wake up.”

“Master, he’s already awake. He’s making you eggs and bacon in the kitchen.”

“Ah… thanks Wookie.” *rubs eyes and yawns* “Wa… Wait a minute! Who am I talking to? Who are you?”

“It’s me master, Ddangkoma. I’m here! On your pillow!”

“Oh. WAH!!! Ddangkoma! You can talk! Omigod, you can talk!” *picks Ddangkoma up and runs towards the kitchen* “Ryeowook ah, Ddang… Ddangkoma can talk!”

“Shut up hyung. You are still half-asleep. Tortoises DO NOT talk!”

“Talk to him Ddang!” *shoves Ddangkoma in front of Ryeeowook’s face* 

“Hi Wookie master. Can I have some food please? I’m really hungry.” *bowls dropping on the floor*

“Ohmygod. NO FREAKING WAY. He really talks!!!”

“I told you, Ddang can talk!”

“Let’s sell him! We’ll earn big bucks!”

“Never! He’s my pet!”

“Hand him over! NOW!”

“Please don’t sell me! I’ll be really good. I don’t want to leave master!”

“I love you too Ddang! I will not let evil Ryeowook get his hands on you!”

“Hand him over NOW before anyone or thing gets hurt!”

“Never!.. Never!..”

***

“NEVER! You evil Wookie, I will never give you Ddangkoma!” *smacks a pillow on his head*

“Kim Jongwoon! WAKE UP! We are going to be late!”

*sits up sharply* “NEVER!!! Oh, good morning Ryeowook.”

“Good morning to you too. Just so as you know, I don’t want Ddangkoma, so you can keep him. Now get that butt off the bed and go brush your teeth. Please.”

“Okay.” *stands up* “By the way Wookie, Ddang can talk!”

“Yes, Ddang talks, aliens exists, Cho Kyuhyun will never play games ever again.”

“He speaks! Ddangkoma! Tell him!”

Ddangkoma: Blinks twice.

“ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Wookie!!!~”

(End.)




~~ CREDITS: girlishpurple @ sj-world.net


LOLS @ “Yes, Ddang talks, aliens exists, Cho Kyuhyun will never play games ever again.”


^_________^


FYI, Yesung's real name is Kim JongWoon.
RyeoWook and Yesung is room mates, Wookie is RyeoWook for short, same goes to Yesung... Sungie.


"Hyung" is a term for a younger males calling older males (to be polite, formal ways).
"Oppa" is for younger females to call older males.
"Noona" is for younger males to call older females.
"Unni" is for younger females to call older females. 


Cho KyuHyun is one of SuperJunior member, the youngest one, and is a game freak, I mean... seriously, he loves his games more than anything (especially StarCraft. LOLS) .


Ddangkoma - Ddang for short -  is Yesung's pet tortoise~~ >3< (below)
Just for you to know, that tortoise is super expensive you wouldn't wanna buy.
With the house and stuffs it costs like 350 manwon (350 000 won) which converts to US dollars it would be like US$350 (Or $3500, not sure. But it's UBER expensive.)


He said once on a show that he was bored and thought buying a pet would be fun.
But when he brought Ddangkoma home, it did nothing but blink its eyes. He just got more bored then. XD.


(1.) RyeoWook
(2.) Yesung
(3.) KyuHyun