Say "Hello."

HeyHo. Thanks for passing by.
This is http://www.ikelie.blogspot.com/
Please do leave a tag, or..
If you don't want to, feel free to leave.(:
Note peeps, this is my blog and I post stuffs that I want.
Relax, I don't post bad stuffs. *laughs*
Well, if you want me to remove anything, go ahead and tell me.

Enjoy! *peace*
dailies.
allkpop
Poptropica
dKpop News
facebook
youtube
2AM/2PM IF
Big Bang IF
girls' generation IF
mblaq IF
ss501 IF
super junior IF


silence breaker.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

"So... how's my girlfriend?".... lol.

WOO. Hellos.
So today was Awesome.


Science was cool, was quite sleepy too though, learnt about solubility conditions.....
And D&T lesson, it was umm... awesome and not.
I can't take the way he speaks, well.. when he shouts for no reasonable reasons.
He taught us the machines and the workshops rules.
So then went to recess, had no mood to eat. So just bought milk, pizza bread, watermelon(?).
Yeah then it was maths, did nothing much though cos' it was only 30 minutes and she spent like 20 minutes scolding and organizing stuffs.
And best part,
Our new History teacher is AWESOME.
My first impression isn't good at first till she starting making us laugh, she's cool~
Achieved her dreams, went to 4 wonders of the world. Yeahhh.. finally got a teacher like that XD.
Oh oh oh oh AND!
She said she's Mr.Ho's girlfriend (lols!)
And during Mother Tongue lesson, Pat and I were like doodling uber random stuffs about the JB's, Rob Patt, Aeroplanes, Zombie guy and lots more super random stuffs.
Then a few minutes before bell rang, Mr.Keh came and said Hi. Well, I guess Pat said Hi before Mr.Keh said so. LOL.
And then he was like, "So... How's my girlfriend?" LOLS!!!
So we were like, "Hahaha, she's your girlfriend? She's awesome."
Since he was walking while talking to us, he said bye and left.
Then I was like... "Mr.Keh, she cheated on you! I thought she's Mr.Ho's girlfriend XD!"


And English lesson was quite umm, boring.. Mrs.Franklin was absent. (Y)
And they're like cheering like a mad person. Babo. . . . . . .
And this male teacher relieved us, don't know his name... mm, let me recall... I guess it's Mr.Wong or something,
So during the 1 hour, we did some comprehension worksheets.
Amelia won't stop reading my Super Junior magazine XD.


So yeah, I got kinda bored and put UHU super glue on my hand and tried colouring it red, hoping it looks like blood (lols)
So RANDOM. Uhh,
so then school finished, waited for Ms.Beh till about 2.30 we started our 'briefing' about graphs that some of us missed.
She taught us halfway and we would always talk about random stuffs like Tap-Tap on her iPhone, and such.
And after she taught us finished, she asked about how's class and stuffs.
We complained lots. Telling her how noisy Nat was, how he disturb the class, how we wish that we could change seat..
We complained about our seating partners, how bad-tempered some people was and how they always fight when teacher isn't around.
Hoping (hopefully) that she would maybe tell Mr.Keh about it, yea.
She even said that she's honored that our class is quiet during her lesson XD. 


So umm at about 3++ our class ended and Onglin, Fatin, Pat, Shah and I went to PP, bought bubble tea,
Purposely missed the 83 bus (cos' of me. Heheheh)
And then Onglin wanted to buy some snacks cos' she's hungry..
Went with Fatin to the LRT place there, I bought Teenage magazine, and went home using the LRT.
Didn't want to go to Pat's house cos' it was already late,
And uh, inside the magazine, You're Beautiful & Adam Lambert's poster. WOO.
There's also Eclipse, Miley Cyrus, Some weird Tokyo group and such.


And and and, ShinDong!!!! Congrats~~!!! He really decided to get married!!!
Omg, what about your other members?? You're only 26. Ohh well, my dad got married when he's 26 too though(lols).
Aigooo, DongHae must be really jealous of you, He said he wanted to get married early and have children...
Uhh, at least get married when your older members get married? Poor Eeteuk and Heechul they're already 28 and you get married first.
Mmmm, I guess that's just the way it should be. Hehehe, you even met her through your school's professor XD.


Well, juts hope that the girl chose you not because you're from Super Junior, but because she really truly loves you.
Yeah, hope it all goes well. Uhh, SMinnie and HChulie didn't have a partner yet right?? PLEASE DO SAY SO!
I can't bear it when they really got married. Sigh, thinking about it makes me sad. Well, as if I can get them. XD
(OMG, I typed like I'm actually talking to him) 
SO yeahh, Suju's MV is uber Awesome.
Apologies if you hate that I'm so called addicted to it.


Remember, Habit number 5, Seek first understand to be understood.
You know what I mean right??
See yourself, have you... or are you... obsessed with someone that you admired so much?
That if someone talks bad about them you get super mad and always stands for them. Even if they did something that people dislike...?
You can't insist that they are the best, they're what.. HOT?! 
Different people has different opinions about different people, different races, different culture..
You didn't even look closely or even understand them first before saying that they look ugly, they look the same, they undergo surgeries and stupid useless stuffs like that can can hurt a person, that can ruin your relationships. 
Can you just like..... try to ... consider other people's feelings??
I'm sure you pretty much know the feelings when your "idol" got so-called-critisized right?
So, hope YOU understand humans. -.-


SO yeahhh peace.
Gonna do math homeworks.
XD.