Say "Hello."

HeyHo. Thanks for passing by.
This is http://www.ikelie.blogspot.com/
Please do leave a tag, or..
If you don't want to, feel free to leave.(:
Note peeps, this is my blog and I post stuffs that I want.
Relax, I don't post bad stuffs. *laughs*
Well, if you want me to remove anything, go ahead and tell me.

Enjoy! *peace*
dailies.
allkpop
Poptropica
dKpop News
facebook
youtube
2AM/2PM IF
Big Bang IF
girls' generation IF
mblaq IF
ss501 IF
super junior IF


silence breaker.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Phew~

Finally Chinese New Year Celebration is over.
Back to school on Wednesday..
Ugh , haven't done my homework yet...

Have so many homeworks for ART.
My CCA Art Club also need to do lots of printings.

Yeah , the previous days was fun , 11 Feb to today.
Wasn't able to post any entries.

Well I just did post one. Muahahaha.
So so so , I'm so bored right now.

Currently reading the Book " Falling Leaves " by Adeline Yen Mah.
Sooo touching. I think she passed away.. cos she was born in like 1930s.

Hmm.. but probably not. Cos my grandma is born in 1930s...
I hope to read more of her books.

Hehehehe , I could buy more books cos I got my red packet already~!!
Muahahaha~!!! Eventhough I only earned 116 dollars... Lol , cos I only have like 2 married relatives here. And I don't know whether I'm even connected to another one...

Anyways , I planned to buy an iPod Shuffle for myself.. But it cost around $78.
If I did buy it I'll be left with $38..
And If I add 2 books , each cost $18.. I'll be left with $2....

Oh My Gawd..! I'm broke then.. So my last decision... Just don't spend it on anything.

Hahahaha , lols. I'm struggling to save. I haven't even succeeded in saving for the past 4 years!

Gah , hope I'll save around $200 this year.

Hmm.. so , downloaded some new songs that I've been searching for but too lazy to work on it.

It's Michael Buble~! He rocks~!! And also downloaded F.T Island's - Love sick. Their Debut song.

Ah , it's 11:52 PM.

I'm so tired. I'm going to sleep soon.

So , peace~!!

Have a happy new year! Valentine's day! and... total defence day~!

Buhhbyes~! Good nightiess~!