Say "Hello."

HeyHo. Thanks for passing by.
This is http://www.ikelie.blogspot.com/
Please do leave a tag, or..
If you don't want to, feel free to leave.(:
Note peeps, this is my blog and I post stuffs that I want.
Relax, I don't post bad stuffs. *laughs*
Well, if you want me to remove anything, go ahead and tell me.

Enjoy! *peace*
dailies.
allkpop
Poptropica
dKpop News
facebook
youtube
2AM/2PM IF
Big Bang IF
girls' generation IF
mblaq IF
ss501 IF
super junior IF


silence breaker.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

(:

How long have you liked the person you currently like?
3~4 months i guess.

When is your birthday
14 August.

What do you want right now?
A nice bed, nice pillow, nice blankie and a music that I enjoy.

What's your favorite color?
Brown, purple, orange, hot pink, black

Have you kissed anyone in the last 48 hours?
No.

Do you like your first name?
Not really.

Where do you want to live?
A place without insects.

Did you cry today?
Not really. In my heart yes.

What were you doing at 8 this morning?
Doing Mid year exam. English Paper 1

If you had 1 wish,What will you wish for?
I want to look nicer ):

What are you listening to?
The name I loved- SHINee (Onew)


What are you currently doing?
Answering this question duh.

Who last sent you a text message?
Angel.

Have you told anybody you loved them today?
Nope.

Do you miss anybody?
Yes but Not now.

Any plans for tomorrow?
Watch 'Down with love'.

What was the reason behind the last time you cried?
Cos' I was forced to clean the dead moth. >:(

Is there anyone you want to be with right now?
Yesh ofcourse.

Are you going to be home alone tonight?
No.

Can you fill this out without lying?
I think so. Just that some I forgotten.

Have you kissed anyone who's name starts with the letter L?
Hahaha, lols. My sis? YES! on the cheek. How did you know sehh.

What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
Plain water.

Where was your profile picture taken?
Blogger? It's at my guardian's house.

What makes you smile?
A lot of things. (:

Name someone that made you laugh today?
Patricia.

When was the last time you saw number 1 on your top friends?
I don't know, few weeks ago?

Do you like anyone whos name's start with a L?
My sis! yes(:

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Not at the moment.

Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Err... Fatin or Sharra.

Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Yeah.

Do you prefer to call or text?
Call.

Where are you at right now?
At my living room, playing computer. DUH.

Life is-
Precious , fair and is unfair at the same time if you think about it properly.

Can you live a day without TV?
Yes.

Are you mad about something?
Yes.

Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Yeah.

Last time you spent the night at someone's house?
I don't know. December holiday?

When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
I don't remember. Today I guess.

Are you a bad influence?
I'm not sure. Yes to 'some' people I guess.

Night out or night in?
Night in(?)

What items could you not go without during the day?
Ez-link, Money, House key(card), water, oxygen, light.

Would you share a drink with a stranger?
No way.

Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My grandmother(?)

Last hug?
This morning before exam.

Do you think it’s weird for straight guys to get their tongue pierced?
No. It's style.

Have you ever thrown shoes on a telephone wire?
Nope. (My phone don't have wire >.<;)

What does the last text message in your inbox say?
'But exam finish later ' - Angel.

How do you feel about your life right now?
Messy, full of worries and regrets. Need repairs.

How many times have you been pulled over by the police?
Never.

Do you hate anyone?
Yes.

Anyone upset you lately?
Yes. ):

Last person you talked to on the phone?
Patricia.



**Tok at Pat's blog. (: