Say "Hello."

HeyHo. Thanks for passing by.
This is http://www.ikelie.blogspot.com/
Please do leave a tag, or..
If you don't want to, feel free to leave.(:
Note peeps, this is my blog and I post stuffs that I want.
Relax, I don't post bad stuffs. *laughs*
Well, if you want me to remove anything, go ahead and tell me.

Enjoy! *peace*
dailies.
allkpop
Poptropica
dKpop News
facebook
youtube
2AM/2PM IF
Big Bang IF
girls' generation IF
mblaq IF
ss501 IF
super junior IF


silence breaker.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

wee wee part 3(:

As you can see I'm uber bored right now.
So yea......

You found out that you were going to be a parent, what would you do?
Freak out.


Do you currently have a crush on someone? Or any feelings at all?
Nope.


What would you do if you walked in on your best friend having sex?
i'll walk as quietly as possible, If possible, I'll shout 'Oh SHOOT!' then run(:


Could you forgive your best friend for sleeping with your bf/gf? 

I could forgive my best friend but not my bf. >:(

What do you miss most about the past?
Ugghh. Pri school life.):


Did you kiss anyone this summer?
No.


Are you listening to music right now?
Yeah.


Is any part of you sad at all?
Yesh.


Do you miss someone right now?
Not really. Wish to be alone.


Have you ever kissed the last person you texted?
Nope.


Which friend of yours is most similar to you?
Dee Dee, I think. Mentally(: Well, except that she's way cleverer than me. Hohoho.


What would be the first thing you would do with 100,000 dollars?
Uhh, buy a double decker bed. kekekeke.


Can you commit to one person?
Commit what?


Are you a mean person?
Not really.


Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
Nope.


How bad are heartbreaks?
Broken hearts lerrh. It's so bad that you'll need surgery :/


Has a guy ever let you wear his jacket?
Noo.


Connection between you and the last person who text messaged you?
Siblings. ;P


Name something you dislike about the day you're having?
Ah, don't want to talk about it right now....):


Is your room ever clean?
Yeah. Cos' if not Mom will scold.


Do you like being around a large group of friends, or a best friend?
Depends, if a large group of good people then I'll choose that one. Cos' I guess I'll be so awkward with my best friend.


Is there a night you would like to put on repeat, and live it forever?
Not yet, I guess.


Have you ever asked a boy for advice?
Yesh. My brother :X


Are you ticklish?
What? Me? How should I knoow?


How often do you listen to music?
Everyday(:


Do you trust all your friends?
Not all.


When you say you don't care, do you mean it?
Not really.


Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Nope.


Did you say "f--k" today?
Not say. Wrote yeah.


What do you bite on more, your tongue, lip, or nails ?
lip.


Look to the left. What catches your eye first?
Woot. My money plants :X *money.. money.. money...*


What was the last thing you ordered at Mcdonalds?
Err, McChicken burger.


Are you thinking about someone right now?
Yes I guess.


Can a boy and girl be friends without having feelings for each other?
Ya durh.


If the last person you kissed, saw you kissing someone else, would they be mad?
Of COS!


Are any of your close friends virgins?
Almost all are virgins LOL.


What are your plans for tomorrow?
Err, play computer.


How much money's in your bank account?
I don't know. 


Can you honestly say that things are running smoothly for you?
Hmm, nope.