Say "Hello."

HeyHo. Thanks for passing by.
This is http://www.ikelie.blogspot.com/
Please do leave a tag, or..
If you don't want to, feel free to leave.(:
Note peeps, this is my blog and I post stuffs that I want.
Relax, I don't post bad stuffs. *laughs*
Well, if you want me to remove anything, go ahead and tell me.

Enjoy! *peace*
dailies.
allkpop
Poptropica
dKpop News
facebook
youtube
2AM/2PM IF
Big Bang IF
girls' generation IF
mblaq IF
ss501 IF
super junior IF


silence breaker.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

woo woo part 1?(:

Wee~ Finished all my exams already(: *yay!*
Did literature today,
It was weird. Sort of regretted not reading Alice in wonderland book (lols)
Cos' I totally got stuck there.
Why not like give the story of Jack and the beanstalk? >.<;


So yep. Today after school went to PP and ate KFC there.
Ate with Pat and Shah.


Then went home.
Nothing happened much though.


You know I won't just end here right?
So yeah. Actually it's better for you not to read.


> <; Cos I'm frustrated since in school.
I know the person might be reading this now but yeah.
it's just so stupid kay. What's wrong with me ******* stuffs in ** ****!!!
you even freaking ask me to *** * ***!
It's ** **** right?! WTH kay'. Can't you like think of how I feel?!
If I said that to you you will feel bad also right?
That's what I call 'critisizing'! I have a feeling that you don't like me anymore.
I know, ya, whatever. You'll say you don't care bla bla bla.
You always be like *ahem!* *****s! *******s! ***s! Oh ya whatever.
LOOK AT YOURSELF! you even ****** yourself! Say what! "******** ********"?!
whatever whatever whatever. I don't care if you don't like me and stuff.
You said *** **** ***** ** ****** ****** . ARGH.
But no matter what I somehow, weirdly, will think that ***'** * **** ***** ** **.
Hope you'll be better. HAVE A NICE LIFE *****.


NOTE: The *** doesn't mean bad words. 




Kay' I'm still frustrated about it. >.<; 
It's better cos' I'm able to like, write it down here.
This is my blog. I post stuffs that I want here.
Not happy? Don't need to look. I didn't ask you to.


So yep. I want to do other stuffs eh.
Probably will be posting lots of notes from facebook.
hahaha, yah I'm bored.
Ask me get a life? Get a life on your own first ,human.




PEACE out/in whatever you want^^


KELLY ~~~(:




Oh ya btw, a number I remembered.
A guy inside the MRT said it. I seriously memorised it so much till I remember it even right now.
Might be wrong eh, 


96063551 
kekekeke. Ah, I feel weird :S