Say "Hello."

HeyHo. Thanks for passing by.
This is http://www.ikelie.blogspot.com/
Please do leave a tag, or..
If you don't want to, feel free to leave.(:
Note peeps, this is my blog and I post stuffs that I want.
Relax, I don't post bad stuffs. *laughs*
Well, if you want me to remove anything, go ahead and tell me.

Enjoy! *peace*
dailies.
allkpop
Poptropica
dKpop News
facebook
youtube
2AM/2PM IF
Big Bang IF
girls' generation IF
mblaq IF
ss501 IF
super junior IF


silence breaker.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

#12-6-10

Wee, finally I'm able to use the computer again.
It's either my sister is using it, or dad's at home... or it's too late to use.
Yeah, so.. didn't blog for so long.

The last 2 days, were quite busy in cleaning the house..
Just finished helping mum clean stuffs though,
So.. nothing really happened these few days.

Don't really know what to blog about, cos' its too uninteresting and boring.

Ugh, so.. the FIFA world cup in South Africa had started yesterday..
And one of Indonesia's top magician , locked himself up in a 0 degrees room.
Tied himself for 10 hours and said that he will tell us who will won the world cup...

Well, he locked himself up yesterday.
But didn't really watch him .. cos' they don't air his part fully.
I guess Mexico is going to win South Africa.... or not?
Idk, cos' South Africa had ... lots of fowl(?) shots.
Yeah, in like between half an hour, a guy already got yellow card.
Kind of stupid cos' he did nothing wrong, really.

Anyways, finally.. as expected... SS501 won the music bank chart #1~~! ^___^
Hehehe, I. Told. You. So.
Oh Oh Oh! CNBlue also won the #1 at M!Count Down ~~! ^_____^
Wow, so many good winners. Hehe.
Nevermind... Can't wait for Death Bell 2 released this July~~!!
Ouwh, feel like watching horror movies... >3<

So yeahh, just reading news on Allkpop...
And, watch videos.
So yeah, Peace.

^________________________________^