Say "Hello."

HeyHo. Thanks for passing by.
This is http://www.ikelie.blogspot.com/
Please do leave a tag, or..
If you don't want to, feel free to leave.(:
Note peeps, this is my blog and I post stuffs that I want.
Relax, I don't post bad stuffs. *laughs*
Well, if you want me to remove anything, go ahead and tell me.

Enjoy! *peace*
dailies.
allkpop
Poptropica
dKpop News
facebook
youtube
2AM/2PM IF
Big Bang IF
girls' generation IF
mblaq IF
ss501 IF
super junior IF


silence breaker.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


O___O


Kay' so I tried the quiz of future Suju BF thingy,, (like LOTS of times.)


Tried Pat's, LOL...!


Name: Patricia Ann
BOD: 7 Oct
Fave colour: Black




Boyfriend: Siwon (Pat! You must be happy, he got abs :X Remember the magazine???)
He likes you because: of your charm (*____*)
Your first date was: BAD! (Okay...)
You'll cheat on him with : Donghae (Pat! ...I know you'll somehow do that XD. You prefer Donghae right? Kekeke.)
How long will you two last? : on our first date (Eee, guess you 2 don't match :X.)
//////////

2nd TRY~!


Name: Patricia Ann
BOD: 7 Oct
Fave colour: Hot pink


Boyfriend: RyeoWook (Pat! You like him too right? You said he's cute :X)
He likes you because: you're you (*____* Woots)
Your first date was: romantic (Kewl! I guess he'll sing to you like aLOT.)
You'll cheat on him with : NO ONE! (Pat! Kekeke ... Aeroplane?)
How long will you two last? : How long our love will end. (How long...?)
~

Tried Shah's~~ ( SORRY SHAH! )

Name: Iman
BOD: 1 August
Fave colour: Purple


Boyfriend: KiBum (Awww~ Maybe cos' his birthday is on 21st August :X)
He likes you because: of your personality (^__________^)
Your first date was: FUN! (I seehhh!... how FUN??)
You'll cheat on him with : NO ONE! (Omg, so sweet XD)
How long will you two last? : FOREVER and get married! (AWESOME! But, Pat currently like him, After Donghae tho(ugh) XD.)
//////////

2nd TRY~!


Name: Shamira
BOD: 1 August
Fave colour: Violet




Boyfriend: RyeoWook (Woots, he says he like girls who can sing well. ^____^)
He likes you because: of your eyes (Good choice! Hahaha.)
Your first date was: romantic (Kewl! I guess he'll sing to you like aLOT.Oh Oh, and not to mention, COOK for you!)
You'll cheat on him with : KiBum (Hahaha~~)
How long will you two last? : FOREVER and get married! (Heh, what about KiBum? :X) 


OKAY, so sorry..
I guess I post too much of those, but nvm kay kay?
I got bored.... :C
Pardon MEH.


...."Whatciu doin' down dhere?!"