Say "Hello."

HeyHo. Thanks for passing by.
This is http://www.ikelie.blogspot.com/
Please do leave a tag, or..
If you don't want to, feel free to leave.(:
Note peeps, this is my blog and I post stuffs that I want.
Relax, I don't post bad stuffs. *laughs*
Well, if you want me to remove anything, go ahead and tell me.

Enjoy! *peace*
dailies.
allkpop
Poptropica
dKpop News
facebook
youtube
2AM/2PM IF
Big Bang IF
girls' generation IF
mblaq IF
ss501 IF
super junior IF


silence breaker.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Super Junior Speaking and Singing in English [cuts]



SO AWESOME!!
OMG, did you see Sungmin at the very first one??!!!
His eyes, OMG! I guess he's cold... "HI... my name... Sungmin Lee..."


Love DongHae here, him and his English. HAHAHA


Oh, and the guy who talks english well is KiBum, he lived in USA for more than 10 years, but he was still young when he was there, so his english isn't that good.




-
KangIn: "Umm.. Korea's No.1 handsome guy, KangIn.... Korea's No.1 crazy guy, KangIn."


-
EunHyuk: "umm,Nice to meet you. Umm, Do you want me? Will you marry me?..."
                "WHO are you?!"
DongHae: "You're my girlfriend!"
EeTeuk: "Your girlfriend??"
DongHae: "Ya!"
EeTeuk: "Your girlfriend??"
DongHae: "Ya."


-
Heechul: (EPIC) "Follow me! Follow me!"
"You, come on~ You're my friend.. I love you, Thank You. God you are beautiful.."
"Hey YO my friend, yo touchy man!"
"What's your name?"
"My name's Nabo(?)"
"Nabo! You're bery nice name!"
"This is CD."
"Don't get me wrong, okay' Clam down, calm down.. My intentions were good."


-
"You're so gorgeous!!" & "Nice weather!!" complication~~!!


-
HeeChul :"You are so gorgeous.."
KangIn (in wig): "I don't easy!" (I'm not easy!)


-
Woman: Age?
DongHae: B! (I guess he thought she's saying 'A')


-
*melts* 
Siwon: "Look at me, my darling...."
"You are so.... gorgeous....~"


-
KangIn's: "Yo, this is No.1 Korea handsome man, KangIn."


-
HanKyung: "You are so Gorgeeess!!" "WHAT?"


-
Someone: "Do you have money?"
KangIn: "My face is money." LOLOLOL!


-
KangIn: "Obey me." 

"Why?" 
KangIn: "Just BECAUSE." XD.


-
DongHae: "Music .. with me?"
KiBum: "Hmm?? Wai-Wait what?"
DongHae: "Uhh, Music with me."
KiBum: "Music with you? What does that mean?... I like that song."
DongHae: "Yeah, you like? That song...? You know that song? Super Junior."
KiBum: "Oh Super Junior? ... I hate them." 
DongHae: "W-W-Wh-what are you talking about man?"
KiBum: "They're ugly." 

-
DongHae: "Wow! Waouuw~ ... When are they comin'?"


-
DongHae: "OPEN THE DOOR! OPEN THE DOOR!!"
EunHyuk: "OPEN THE DOOR PLEAZU."



-
DongHae's :"Can you turn opff the rright prease..?"






Loving them~~!!