Say "Hello."

HeyHo. Thanks for passing by.
This is http://www.ikelie.blogspot.com/
Please do leave a tag, or..
If you don't want to, feel free to leave.(:
Note peeps, this is my blog and I post stuffs that I want.
Relax, I don't post bad stuffs. *laughs*
Well, if you want me to remove anything, go ahead and tell me.

Enjoy! *peace*
dailies.
allkpop
Poptropica
dKpop News
facebook
youtube
2AM/2PM IF
Big Bang IF
girls' generation IF
mblaq IF
ss501 IF
super junior IF


silence breaker.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Whatcha' doin' down there~~~?!

Hello fellow human(s) ~~!


So, I haven't been blogging for.... ages!
Miss me? Heh. JUST KIDDING!


I got my own personal diary, so didn't write on my blog...


So yeah, probably I'll just continue my previous(es) days~~
Umm, so yesterday was well... probably one of the funnest, most embarrassing moments of my life.
Seriously, 
studying in school yesterday... I can't remember (lols)
My mind goes all crazy starting from 12 PM till the rest of the day >.<;;


Okay so Patricia, Hariz, Shamira and I went to a secondary school in Woodlands for this english competition.
I'm not gonna tell you the name of the school cos' I seriously get a bit weird after hearing that name. GOSH!
Anyways, so ... we went looking for Ms.Sheena after doing history test, I was like regretting for accepting to go (or not). *sigh*
Took the bus with some several random strangers from our school, they're doing some sports stuffs.


We arrived, greeted by primary school kids dressed in costumes, (they look cute. :X) and registered ourselves.
The school was like so huge, 6 storey with lifts~~~~~
Their parade square is so huge, and their basketball court is like 3~4 times bigger than our school's basketball court.
SO then we went to this super awesome Dance Studio, filled with other school's students, CVSS, GVSS etc~


Starting from then I was worrying like crazy.
I totally have no confidence. Like O-M-G ( "O" 17 times. OH-MY-GOD! )
And we took goodie(?) bags, found our seats and waited for our turn.
Hariz, Pat and Shah kept on talking about stuffs I don't even understand.
OK, well.. I did. But I wasn't in any of their conversation till' I started laughing cos Shah's sticker was stuck at her hair XD. Ouhh evil me.


Then it was the group 1's turn (ours, but there's like 8 teams in group 1. 34 teams in total XD.)
We went to a HomeEcons room, it was small. But the equipments and designing(s) were awesome.
Then we waited for our turn, we were called and went to another HomeEcon room...
Then we were asked to pick 4 pictures, given 10 minutes to discuss.
Seriously I thought I was gonna go mad. I was like worrying like crazy, 
Didn't know that the picture would be so hard,
First picture, I forgot about it.
Second was a picture of BABIES in a canteen accompanied by some adults. They were eating. LOTS of them.
Third picture was a female looking irritated, the pluck out one of her earphones, she was in a MRT station,
Then the last one (mine - Well, at first we each pick a card, I get the 3rd picture, then Shah decided that we should close our eyes and pick one each. It surprisingly matched XD. ) Is a picture of a HDB flats, at night... it was dark. 


So how could you make a story out of those 4 pictures...?! In just 10 minutes?! With 4 people, each have different ideas.
And we were like so chaotic then, I don't know who planned the story, I can't hear, or concentrate, I was just scribbling stuffs which I heard at a paper. I was like seriously going... (I don't know a suitable word for it.) MAD. My head aches, omg omg, I really don't want to think of it. I was dying of embarrassment when performing,
so 10 minutes was up in a flash, We were walking and like arguing who should do this and that,
We could do WAY better, the theme was Unity in Diversity, and ours was like.... OHMYGOD. Seriously,
We planned our story like.. a girl named Lisa, she was like late for the NDP parade, she was in a hurry and everyone had left school.
And coincidentally(?) a teacher with some other teachers in a car asked Lisa whether she want to ride together with them since they had an extra seat. So she went in, The teacher had left for the parade on their own, The security guard didn't allow Lisa in. And some other people (other races)   
helped her deal with the security guard, after much arguments.. he let them in. Then they made friends bla bla bla and went home.


Boo. . . . . .
Shoot, I seriously can't think of that performance anymore.
After we finished, it's like... super embarrassing, I was like shaking like mad.
I mean, SERIOUSLY. I guess the teacher's disappointed in us. God God God God God God God (forgive me for using It so much, I had no words to say/write. TT__________________________________________________TT)
Huhuhuhuhuhu, I feel like crying. OMG, I'm getting chills like what I got yesterday.... in, that, place, there, right, there, YAAA!
For the first time - Oh, no.. second - in my life, I really wished I could be the shortest person alive. jeongmal. I thought I was gonna die of embarrassment. seriously!!!!!!!
If you compare our performance and other schools, it's like so different!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, think positive. Teacher said it's okay if we lose, just to have fun and learn new things, have experiences......


So we watched the performance while feeling embarrassed like crazy till' some hilarious performances came and our tense disappeared.
There's this awesome Nan Chiau High School upper sec guys, Izaac and Marcus. AWESOME lols.
Izaac acted as a China guy and Marcus be an Indian guy.
Super hilarious. "Whatciuu doin' down dhere~~?!" in Peter Chao accent. AWESOME lols.
"To-ge-ther, that's a bery good word!",, "let's take a picta togetha! *chi~chak!*"


They won silver, they should have won the first place!!! ~~ >3< THE ROCKS.
And one group was like all SINGLISH, and a girl was like nervous I guess and accidentally said, "I (I'm Muslim) don't eat pork, I'm HALAL."
LOLS!!! She's NOT halal XD.
I was like cracking up at the performances, 
Pat and I were like doodling down stuffs.
I get goosebumps and chills once in a while, seriously. I thought I was like... GOD! (<<< No. I didn't say I am GOD. I'm just saying... an expression ,ya ya, ayaaaa, you know. I'ma lazy now. so yeah.) I really hope that people would forget the name of our school and stuff SERIOUSLY. I mean YEAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so frustrated thinking of that.


SO then at around 5, we went down using lift (awesome!)
And while waiting for our bus the principal came by and talk to us for a bit.
Just realised he had a really sharp nose~~~~ XD.


OKay, so it's night time now.
GONNA SLEEPP~~ Well, not really.
Mayba gonna do my Math homework and then sleep.
Now's like 9.18 PM.


So, CIAOS!!


"Whatchiuu doin' dounn dhere~~?!"


"I eat da poo poo, I lubb you!" :P
PeterChao ft. Kelly((: