Say "Hello."

HeyHo. Thanks for passing by.
This is http://www.ikelie.blogspot.com/
Please do leave a tag, or..
If you don't want to, feel free to leave.(:
Note peeps, this is my blog and I post stuffs that I want.
Relax, I don't post bad stuffs. *laughs*
Well, if you want me to remove anything, go ahead and tell me.

Enjoy! *peace*
dailies.
allkpop
Poptropica
dKpop News
facebook
youtube
2AM/2PM IF
Big Bang IF
girls' generation IF
mblaq IF
ss501 IF
super junior IF


silence breaker.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

class tee,

Wee Wee Wee.
Class T-Shirt design's done~ (finally) *phew*








Uhh, so yeah.
Today was, err... normal.
Woke up and ate breakfast.


Mom's not back in SG yet, sister's not at home... and brother's sleeping....

Don't know what to do next and cooked food for lunch.
While waiting for it to cook fully, went to do laundry, since it takes some time as well..
Tidy up my storage room where I put my books and stuffs.
(WOO. Multi-Tasking.)

So food's done,
The laundry's not, 
Took my handphone and hear songs while tidying my storage room,
.... Soon finished tidying/organising stuffs and went to sweep/vacuum living room.
And then Laundry's done.
Hang up the wet clothes...
Took the dry clothes and put it at the respective rooms.
Went to my bedroom and tidy up somemore.

Not sure at what time I went to bath.
Finished and turned on the desktop.
While waiting for hair to dry, took all my piggy banks and started counting them..
$31.40~~~ $$____$$
Yeah, all coins.
My piggy bank's full, so change the place,

At about 3++ ate lunch while doing the class tee design.
Listened to songs, watched videos... bla bla bla..

And here I am.
 Blogging. . . . .

It's so hot here, omg... I'm sweating like crazy.

so yeah... *peace*