Say "Hello."

HeyHo. Thanks for passing by.
This is http://www.ikelie.blogspot.com/
Please do leave a tag, or..
If you don't want to, feel free to leave.(:
Note peeps, this is my blog and I post stuffs that I want.
Relax, I don't post bad stuffs. *laughs*
Well, if you want me to remove anything, go ahead and tell me.

Enjoy! *peace*
dailies.
allkpop
Poptropica
dKpop News
facebook
youtube
2AM/2PM IF
Big Bang IF
girls' generation IF
mblaq IF
ss501 IF
super junior IF


silence breaker.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Happiest day of... this week?

Wooo!! Today was SO FUN.
At school , Jeremy , Calvin , Pat , Andrea , Jake , well the seated-behind-and-is-probably-going-to-change-place-soon people.
Make super RACIST jokes. Calvin made damn.. well DAMN.. RACIST. Jeremy too , and they call their group RATS
R-> Racist
A-> Associa-
T-> tion
S-> Syndrome (get from nigahiga?)

Once Jeremy asked " Hey , Do you know what Indian people like to buy? "
We were all like "Prata..?" , then Jeremy started saying " No , They buy Rexona! "
Then like half of the class burst into laughter , well not exactly half , but people who heard that joke.
You know why it's funny right?
Well  , don't sue me.. Cos' its not my joke.
And.. Parh!! If you read this , don't nag at school , PLEASE.
You soon become like Asstart when nagging , with all those... hands.. hand gestures!

Right , then at school we learnt about note taking using mind map.
Somehow I find it.. quite interesting. It was somehow , like something important for me.
Of course right? They won't teach us if it's not important , Duh , Kel!
Ugh , I'm abit dumb right now , cos' I slept from like 4.30 PM all the way to 8.30 PM.
Woo , so .. sleepy , still.

Anyways , after school ,
We went to take 83 from PP , with Andrea , Pat and Jake.  On the way Pat stop near her house and left.
Since then that was like .. TOTAL silence.
Ouh , Can't live without Pat... No Pat , No Noise..  <-- LOLS.

Yup so , we went and arrived at CP. Soon went to Macs to eat lunch.
Guess what! I saw my sis! Yah , biological SIS.
Then I got my money back! Woo! Then I ate McWings meal :)
We each went our own way , she with her friends and I with mine ,

Eye-ing each friends , one of them seriously looks like Leon.
She sat beside my sis. Gonna ask Leon tomorrow whether she have a sis.
Just that the girl I saw was chubbier than Leon.

Soon then my sis went to the library with friends , then Jake , Sharra and I went to cold storage and bought snacks for tomorrow.
Lazy , I went and take chocolate bread. Hahaha , Yeah , the whole loaf.
I just hope we could buy something when we were there , to eat.
Guess we'll be damn hungry , and I guess that someone's going to take my food. LOTS of them.

And.. Why am I so .. unlucky? Well , now is currently unlucky , maybe the result's lucky.. :) Hehehe ,
Right , unlucky because I'm grouped with.. LI XUAN! WILSON ONG!! FRAZER!!!

All the , so naughty people. Li Xuan only choose herself the good job.
Yah , photographer for tomorrow's amazing race.
Ugh , actually I wanted to be the photographer so badly.
I've never been able to be one.. except during primary school , and It was a lesson. So everyone gets their own part.

Argh , enough of them. Just , TIFFANY!! ARE YOU COMING!!
Idk!! If you're not there , Wilson will get extra job and Frazer will like laugh at him the whole day.
I don't know whether you should come , cos you can't run .. right? Medical .... whatever it's called.
And ALL of them is fast runner. Li Xuan , first in class , Frazer also you can say quite good. Wilson also..
Sigh , I'm the only lousy one :( Well , pray for me.
My job is tough too.

But I'm quite good at taking notes.
Hahahaha , I volunteer myself  though , after the job I wanted was taken :(

Umm.. It's 9:13 PM.
I wanna to watch Korean shows already.
It had been delayed for like , HOURS.

Click here. It's sixth sense. w/ Suju KangIn , FT Island HongKi and BigBang Daesung!
Eng subbed. :) That's part one. Search for yourself the other parts.

ANd yeah , FINALLY Angel gave me her blog URL which we have been quarelling about for the past .. 3 days? I think.
ANd Got our 6^c2 Blog , Yiling's , Elodia's , Harizah's , Shara's AHH!! more~

Hmm.. Friends! Do you have CALVIN's blog? Eh , wait , do he have blog?
 or.. other people from 6^C2's ....? THANKS!

Right so I'm seriously watching now. Cos' there's 7 parts and I'm not sure what time I will finish watching.
SO , BYE!
Hope I won the 1st or 2nd price for the race , I wanna MOVIE TICKET! BATTLE BOX!
Good lucks people!

Ciao.  Peace Be With You , *peace*
"AH , ah , only for you  , ah , ah , only for you " Neorago!

Right ,
This has been Kiwi Eli Cutstomach , monitoring this blog , for the past 19 minutes.
Signing off. BOOMS!