Say "Hello."

HeyHo. Thanks for passing by.
This is http://www.ikelie.blogspot.com/
Please do leave a tag, or..
If you don't want to, feel free to leave.(:
Note peeps, this is my blog and I post stuffs that I want.
Relax, I don't post bad stuffs. *laughs*
Well, if you want me to remove anything, go ahead and tell me.

Enjoy! *peace*
dailies.
allkpop
Poptropica
dKpop News
facebook
youtube
2AM/2PM IF
Big Bang IF
girls' generation IF
mblaq IF
ss501 IF
super junior IF


silence breaker.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

"Uncle Kiwi! "...

So , Today WE didn't run 3 rounds the school! Thanks to the haze :)
I was like , worried cos' I didn't eat my breakfast and when the teacher say that , I was like... Hallelujah!
Anyways , during iLIVE lesson, we learnt about  cyber bullying.
And I got article 4 , about a 13 years old girl , named Megan or something , I can't remember, she was an ex- friend of the Drew family's daughter.

One of the Drew family member went and make a Myspace account and pretend to be "Josh".
He/she get closer and closer with Megan until one comment that made her commit suicide.
If not wrong he/she wrote " I imagine that you hang yourself and die , " ? Idk.
And the next day she really did. 3 weeks before her 14th birthday.
It's so sad.
Anyways , went to CP today , took the bus and walk a long way there with Pat and Sam.
They went to 7- Eleven and bought drinks.. Me , I bought mentos for my candy machine. :)
It was fun.


And today at school , A new member in cutstomach family!
Dion Cutstomach! If to edit her name , I'll say she'll be Dion Deer Cutstomach, Harharhar. JK~
So.. my so called family members at school always call me either
"Kiwi" or "Uncle Kiwi".
Then after class end , my niece "Andrea" went and say
" Bye , Uncle Kiwi!" And my form teacher was like " What? Who is uncle.. Kiwi? " Lols. It was hilarious. I didn't dare to turn around and face him. Muaahahahas.

Yup , so that's all for today... I think.

Ahh... Lastly , @Pat
I guess you'll probably read my blog , I just want to say , " Stop slashing! It's not fun! "
Ugh , just thinking about it makes my hair stand...


Soo... Buhh Byes~