Say "Hello."

HeyHo. Thanks for passing by.
This is http://www.ikelie.blogspot.com/
Please do leave a tag, or..
If you don't want to, feel free to leave.(:
Note peeps, this is my blog and I post stuffs that I want.
Relax, I don't post bad stuffs. *laughs*
Well, if you want me to remove anything, go ahead and tell me.

Enjoy! *peace*
dailies.
allkpop
Poptropica
dKpop News
facebook
youtube
2AM/2PM IF
Big Bang IF
girls' generation IF
mblaq IF
ss501 IF
super junior IF


silence breaker.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Test Test Test ! Gone CRAZY

Finally gotten back my-full-of-hard-work exam paper. I got lesser than my expectation :( Only my maths satisfy me. Well , not really satisfy , cos Par got higher than me! Par got 22/25 for maths even though she always didn't do her homework. It's so weird! She got highest in class! And her english is second in class , she got 24/30!! And her science , is like top 5 in class she got 27.5/35 WTH. Just left with literature , hope I'll win in this test. BEGS!
Yup so , My English , I got 20/30. My Science 24.5/35. Maths 19/25. Geography 14/25. Dang. I should have done better.. But I have no idea , WHY.
Huhuhu , so sad.
Well ,  at least the whole "family" do quite well for their exams :)
SlitWrist , SlitThroat , Cutstomach , Fighting! 

And also , during lesson suddenly my voice cracks.
I got sore throat... :(
I kept on laughing on my own laughter LAWLS. It's way too funny.


Woo , I got problems... parents still not back here. And I need to sign like so many things. SO sad.
And also , my EZ-Link card ... picture... SO damn ugly... SO... Embarrassing.
Argh , anyways , last night , quarelled with my sis. She wouldn't listen to what I said. Then why ask for suggestion!
Yah , cause of that I slept like even before nine PM. And missed my Just for laugh Asia >:(
Ugh , and I'm starving right now. Gotta go cook something.


Peace , and.. I'm not giving you ma food!