Say "Hello."

HeyHo. Thanks for passing by.
This is http://www.ikelie.blogspot.com/
Please do leave a tag, or..
If you don't want to, feel free to leave.(:
Note peeps, this is my blog and I post stuffs that I want.
Relax, I don't post bad stuffs. *laughs*
Well, if you want me to remove anything, go ahead and tell me.

Enjoy! *peace*
dailies.
allkpop
Poptropica
dKpop News
facebook
youtube
2AM/2PM IF
Big Bang IF
girls' generation IF
mblaq IF
ss501 IF
super junior IF


silence breaker.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Absent~~(:

Hellos fellow human beings.
Good Afternoon! Or.. Night, or.. morning! EVENING! 
Anyways,


as you see, I didn't come to school this morning.
UGH!! Woke up like 7++ cos' of my sister.
She also didn't go to school.
*sigh*
yes, i know. I bet I missed lots of things in school.
The previous day as you know, 
I did my NAPHA. Drank a glass of milk before going to SYF rehearsal.
Finished school at like 5.30 PM.
Went home made myself a bowl of noodle.


Then did what I'm suppose to do.
And blogged about the day at like 9 PM.
Planned to sleep at 9.30, but I ended up finishing my blog at like... 10:18 PM?
So then I was like arguing with sis , about some stuffs.
And then when I want to sleep,
The horror movie flashbacks freak me out.


Uhh.. Lucky I didn't write it on my blog yesterday.
But this one scene...


The guy was sleeping.
Then his blanket was like being pulled by someone.
He was curious and looked.
He saw a whitish hand.
Then later the ghost appear.


>.<;!!!!!! I was like using the blanket to cover my whole body.
Even though it was like damn hot. 


Ughh~~ shivers.


So yep. I guess I'll be like asking Pat to blog about today.


BB Peeps!(:


**Will not be blogging much.
Tomorrow will I guess. Be patient. Hahaha.