Say "Hello."

HeyHo. Thanks for passing by.
This is http://www.ikelie.blogspot.com/
Please do leave a tag, or..
If you don't want to, feel free to leave.(:
Note peeps, this is my blog and I post stuffs that I want.
Relax, I don't post bad stuffs. *laughs*
Well, if you want me to remove anything, go ahead and tell me.

Enjoy! *peace*
dailies.
allkpop
Poptropica
dKpop News
facebook
youtube
2AM/2PM IF
Big Bang IF
girls' generation IF
mblaq IF
ss501 IF
super junior IF


silence breaker.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

bored at home

WEE~ Added SNSD's Echo and DBSK's Mirotic.
Nice, isn't it?
Anyhoo, I'm like super bored.
Woke up at like 7.50 and went to bath at 8 cos' I want to use computer without naggings.
(yeah, i'm lazy to go to bath once i use the computer[:)
So now, just writing weird stuffs and is currently listening to songs.
' Echo~ Echo~ Echo~ Echo~ Ahh~ '


Sis is listening to SHINee's album (THE SHINEE WORLD).
Lend me her headphones (onto! (: Hot pink, it's nice)
cos i'm using speaker and is disturbing(:


Yeah, will probably blog on Monday, Saturday and Sunday is boring.
Just that Monday will probably be a busy day.
Worrying about NAPHA.
I hate it.. Especially standing broadjump.
Argh, then after the NAPHA( 5 stations ), have SYF opening cer. rehearsal.
God, and it finishes at like 5.30?
Good thing's that Banhong is also in there!(:
Can't wait though. But we need to dance... I don't want to (JaNeunShiroooYo!)


Gah, so yeah. Peace out(:
No one's blogging, Have nothing to do other than listening to musics.
Playing Facebook and Poptropica.


Woo~ DBSK's Mirotic Playin' (:
Suddenly like them already, hahaha.
So yeah, no video on youtube subbed yet.
Today's WGM is delayed... err..
Ukiss Vampire ep 9(:
Will watch it later.
And is probably rewatching Idol army, 2pm's and SHINee (as guest) Very fun(:


Yeah, BB already.