Say "Hello."

HeyHo. Thanks for passing by.
This is http://www.ikelie.blogspot.com/
Please do leave a tag, or..
If you don't want to, feel free to leave.(:
Note peeps, this is my blog and I post stuffs that I want.
Relax, I don't post bad stuffs. *laughs*
Well, if you want me to remove anything, go ahead and tell me.

Enjoy! *peace*
dailies.
allkpop
Poptropica
dKpop News
facebook
youtube
2AM/2PM IF
Big Bang IF
girls' generation IF
mblaq IF
ss501 IF
super junior IF


silence breaker.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Pissed? probably..

So Pissed off.
2.4KM run, I'm the ONLY girl who failed.
WTH?!
How can Esther passed?
And I failed?
She was like appointed to be my partner,
and like , we have only seconds differences.
SHE IS 13. I AM effin' 12 years old.
OKAY?!
I need like 18 minutes 40 second to pass.
And she, 18 minutes 20 second something kay'?
Super pissed off.
She was like running behind me all the time, pushing me here and there.
And when we were like close to the finishing point, she dashed across.
Leaving me. Gah. Told you I have the freaking stomach cramp kay?!
Seriously, I don't care about that, but.. how can it be?!
we were like different 1 meters, and how can I possibly fail?!
I was like super pissed off that I cried, lucky my face were like red.
And was sweating , so it doesn't look like i'm crying.
Okay, I don't wanna talk about that anymore.
Useless. Waste of energy.
Just gonna ask Ms.Tng again.

So yeah, after the run went for recess.
Stupid people blamed Banhong for not coming up to class to so-called open the door.
The key was with Ms.Tng kay'?
You didn't even find him and just blamed him like that.
Gah, he wanted to resign as a chair person already, did you know that?!
Do you know how hard that job is?!

Don't think it's just like open and lock the door, take the offence file, class diary, ask the class to shut up. It's more kay'.
Argh, seriously I'm super pissed off.
HE CRIED. He was angry, I know.
He even passed me a letter.
Asking me to help him write 'If you want Banhong to resign as a chairperson, sign this paper and pass it along '
So I didn't want to help.
Seriously, I didn't want that to happen.

So yah, did Lit and Geog test.
Geog was easy.
Lit was, neither hard nor easy.
Ugh, then music lesson watched 'Hotel for dogs'
finished it halfway then we went back to class.
Pat, Shah, Hariz, Fatin went home.

I and other people (chinese) stayed back.
Me for CCA, they for Oral.
Saw them doing until about 3.
Banhong did in 4 minutes 10 seconds.
I stopwatched it, I was so bored.
Talked to Hafiz though.
He was like laughing all the time.

So then went to CCA, did cartoon thingy.
So bored.
At about 5:15 it was raining really heavily.
I made friends(:
Joelle from 1A3.
She wanted to joing ART club but decided not to and stay in ELDDS.
Yeah, I bet ELDDS is way more fun.
Hope to meet you at Buangkok station every morning(:
Hahahaha..

So yep. Then went home with Sharra and her.
Sharra was laughing like mad.
Especially when she was like talking too much,
then suddenly bubble came out from her mouth and burst as a saliva.
Hahaha, we were like cracking up.
It's sort of disgusting if you read this, but it's actually not really.
If I could say something to her, ' Hey, stop opening your mouth too much, '

(: So yeah, I wanna go and watch UKISS Vampire(:
Episode 8 and 9 came out already.
Waiting for WGM adam's day and sweet potato's.
It hasn't been airing in Korea for like 2 weeks cause of some labour problems.

Peace Out peoplas+

P.S Say this ' eye am sofa king stew pit '

lols.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Do you like get it??
' I(eye) am So f*cking(sofaking) stu(stew) pid(pit) '?


(: