Say "Hello."

HeyHo. Thanks for passing by.
This is http://www.ikelie.blogspot.com/
Please do leave a tag, or..
If you don't want to, feel free to leave.(:
Note peeps, this is my blog and I post stuffs that I want.
Relax, I don't post bad stuffs. *laughs*
Well, if you want me to remove anything, go ahead and tell me.

Enjoy! *peace*
dailies.
allkpop
Poptropica
dKpop News
facebook
youtube
2AM/2PM IF
Big Bang IF
girls' generation IF
mblaq IF
ss501 IF
super junior IF


silence breaker.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

I hate insects!.... like, seriously?!

Seriously kay' I hate insects in like... my whole life!
I hate it like... more than I hate anything. EVER~~!!!

So yeah last night was real chaos for me.
I was like getting ready to sleep, on my bed lying down,
Then I saw like this big black stuff sticking on my wall.
Then I was like, ' Oh sh!t, what's that. '
I was like dashing out of my room telling my sister about it.
She came in with her pillow and hit it, but failed.
It fly here and there and was like sticking to another place.
She continue hitting (omg, so brave XD)
At the same time when she misses, she said, 'WALAO EHH! Walaooooo! '
So after a LOT of failed attempts she managed to hit it.
We took like damn 25 minutes to kill it.

So since she 'killed' it, I was like asked to sweep it and throw it...
OMG. I was like perspiring like mad.
SO SCARY KAY'! I didn't know it would be like that >.<;
I'd rather kill it then sweep it...
It's like, in front of your face, you don't even know when it would come alive.
I was like having a hard time moving here and there...
I was like taking an A4 paper, planning to put on top of the moth and sweep the paper together with the moth.
When I was about to go in , my sis was like, 'DON'T USE A4 PAPER LAH!'
in Indonesian of course >.<;

So yeah, I took like freaking 10 minutes to clean it up.
Then I was like cleaning the whole room again (except for my sis's stuffs, hehehe)
Close the windows, make my bed.
Then TADA! went to hear music and sleep.


▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓████░░░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓▓▓▓ ▓██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▓▓ ██░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▓ █░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ █░░░░░░████░░░░████░░░░░░█ █░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ █░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░█ ██░░░░░██░░░░░░░░██░░░░░█▓ ▓██░░░░░░█████████░░░░░█▓▓
▓▓▓██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓████░░░░░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓



FOR YOU! Nice? Got it from FB!

And, f(x)'s NU ABO is nice!(:
Hwaiting!