Say "Hello."

HeyHo. Thanks for passing by.
This is http://www.ikelie.blogspot.com/
Please do leave a tag, or..
If you don't want to, feel free to leave.(:
Note peeps, this is my blog and I post stuffs that I want.
Relax, I don't post bad stuffs. *laughs*
Well, if you want me to remove anything, go ahead and tell me.

Enjoy! *peace*
dailies.
allkpop
Poptropica
dKpop News
facebook
youtube
2AM/2PM IF
Big Bang IF
girls' generation IF
mblaq IF
ss501 IF
super junior IF


silence breaker.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Knock Out!

Watched Knock out (encore telecast i think).
Super hilarious.
The spray challenge thingy was so funny.
The big guy was like spraying his partner.
And she was like, ' OMG, is this real? '
' Wei shen me?( Why? )'
The big guy joked, ' Ni shuo ni ai wo.. (You said you loved me..) '
lols.
And, when the big guy was asking for black spray,
He was like, ' Black. ' *no answer* 'Black.'*once again no answer* 'Black.'
*loudly* 'BLACK.' *again no answer* he continued until the New Skool gave him one.
lawls.
Then once again, 'Silver.' *no answer* 'SILVER.'
Jermaine(new skool) , 'Nicely please'
*politely* ' Sliver~ ' *New Skool gave him silver spray*
' THANKS. ' 


lols. I'm loving that show now.
Hahaha, next week's the indian challenge.
The preview was hilarious.
The guy was like, ' How do we learn how to dance... '
' Half diamond, Half diamond... ' < + > = <>
'FULL diamond' LOLS.
He rocks. I guess I'm gonna watch that show everytime(:


RECOMMENDED!




Oh~! I just realised that I used so much ' lols' and 'lawls' 
Hahaha, I'm not usually like that ey? (:
Yeah, anyways. Monster Inc. Is currenlt showing on Channel 5.
Too lazy to watch.
But will definitely watch Down With Love later on(: