Say "Hello."

HeyHo. Thanks for passing by.
This is http://www.ikelie.blogspot.com/
Please do leave a tag, or..
If you don't want to, feel free to leave.(:
Note peeps, this is my blog and I post stuffs that I want.
Relax, I don't post bad stuffs. *laughs*
Well, if you want me to remove anything, go ahead and tell me.

Enjoy! *peace*
dailies.
allkpop
Poptropica
dKpop News
facebook
youtube
2AM/2PM IF
Big Bang IF
girls' generation IF
mblaq IF
ss501 IF
super junior IF


silence breaker.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Quizzeeeey~ (:


WRITE EXACTLY WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND, AND DON'T CHANGE IT .

I'm tired of :
Rihanna):

I am listening to :
DBSK's Mirotic(:

Maybe i should :
Be doing my homework right now...):

Chocolate :
Merci!

I have lost my respect for :
I don't know. My text books? Haha.

I last ate :
Chicken Thigh , eggs and rice(: Oh! Add chillie sauce.

Right now I'm wanting :
Indonesian fried rice~ (:

Someday I will :
Be loved(:

I will always remember :
Me(:

Love is :
Everywhere? and is important(:

MySpace is:
A place to connect with other people?

Today:
Is Saturday.

Tomorrow:
Is Monday, and it sucks cos' we have NAPHA and SYF rehearsal...

I get annoyed:
Thunder + Vacuum sound, = headache. XS

QUESTIONS :

Is your cell phone beside you?
Nope.

Are you wearing chap stick?
What is that?

Are you tired?
Sort of, yea.

Are you wearing pjs?
Yes!! How did you know that? (:

Is there something/someone on your mind that shouldn’t be?
Err, yes i guess.

Are you upset?
Not really.

FOUR LASTS :

Last beverage?
Orange juice(:

Last phone call?
Mmmm, Last thursday, i guess.

Last time you cried?
Last thursday.

FIVE HAVE YOU EVER :
Dated someone twice?
Nope.

Been cheated on?
Nope.

Lost someone close?
Yes and No.

Been drunk and threw up?
Nope.

List three favourite colours:
Hot pink, Brown, Orange(:
THIS MONTH HAVE YOU :

Made a new friend?
Yep. Joelle(:

Fallen out of love?
Nope..

Laughed until you almost cried?
Did!

Met someone who changed your life?
Yep.

Is there something you want to tell someone?
Yes, ofcourse.

If the person who recently pissed you off the most apologized would you forgive them?
Maybe.

Who was the last person you ate with?
Mom

What is something that you do daily that your friends might not know?
Err... I cook rice? Uh well, that one's not daily but I do.
Other than that.. I pack my back before going to school(but not the day before)

Who did you last ride in a car with?
Uhh... my Mom.

Are you feeling uneasy about something lately?
Yeah, :(

Do you have plans for your next birthday?
Not too sure.

Ever punched someone?
Yep. My brother(:

Do you want children?
Oh yup.

You're in the hospital, who of your friends would come visit you?
No idea, probably teachers will(:

Anyone from your past come to mind often?
Yes of course..

Are you a jealous girlfriend/boyfriend?
Nope(:

Is your birthday a holiday?
Nope , but it's YOG (i think, or AYG?)

Could you ever be in a long distance relationship with somebody?
Yes i have ):

Do you wish somebody would call you? And why?
No. Cos' I don't feel like talking :/

Do you have a job?
Student? lols. I don't.

Is there someone you want to fight with?
Not really.

Where were you at noon yesterday?
At home.

Next vacation you're going on?
Uhh, idk.

What's something you really want right now?
KFC~!

How tall are you?
162~164 cm.

Do you secretly like someone?
O__O an idol? Yes(:

What's your birthstone?
idk.

How much does your dog weigh?
Don't have any(I want one!)

Favorite football team?
Chelsea & Manchester United(:

Do you watch the Olympics?
Some.

Were you an outcast in middle school?
What is outcast?

Do you believe in karma?
What is karma?

How is the weather today?
Raining :/

Do you tell your best friend EVERYTHING?
Not really.

How have you felt today?
Uh, so-so.

Have you ever been to Hollywood?
Nope.
Where were you at one o clock this morning?
At home.
Would you rather be called pretty or beautiful?
None of them,
Who was the last person to call you beautiful/pretty/gorgeous?
Idk.








~ Took from Pat's bloggie(:
I guess it's from Facebook. Hahaha.


**** Sowwie, You can't copy and paste. Right click disabled(: