Say "Hello."

HeyHo. Thanks for passing by.
This is http://www.ikelie.blogspot.com/
Please do leave a tag, or..
If you don't want to, feel free to leave.(:
Note peeps, this is my blog and I post stuffs that I want.
Relax, I don't post bad stuffs. *laughs*
Well, if you want me to remove anything, go ahead and tell me.

Enjoy! *peace*
dailies.
allkpop
Poptropica
dKpop News
facebook
youtube
2AM/2PM IF
Big Bang IF
girls' generation IF
mblaq IF
ss501 IF
super junior IF


silence breaker.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

weird stuffs that I don't ever want to do :/

Woo~~ The 111th post(:
Anyhoo, 
Sharra told me about today.
Well, nothing special.
And I guess I have to finish the class drawing as soon as possible -____-
Argh, I'm getting fed up to drawing it again.
When I'm in the mood to draw, either they can't stay back, or someone disturb me all the time.
Sigh, I guess I'll have to do it at home, I DON't WANT TO!!!


So yep.
Funny stuffs happened yesterday during school.
NAPHA time(:
Sharra's sit ups hahaha!
So hilarious.
Each time she did one, her hair was like flying all over.
Like.. like a rocker.
The head bang. Hahahas~!
No offence uhhs.
It's just hilarious.
But guess what? She said she did like ... 47?
Aiyyer, mad? I guess so? Hahaha.




And, Ugh, I want to write this so badly, but I guess not.
Cos' it's so damn hilarious.
nvm , hehe.
Oh god, I can't even think about it properly *laughs*


So~~ Lots of people are freaked out by the 'Shutter' movie.
I want to watch other horror movie too~~
The thing is, I can't watch alone..
Cos' if I am, I'll be like damn scared.
And I'll probably be thinking of it the whole time.
Maybe I'll be like traumatized for like a week >.<;


Anyhoo, DAVID CHOI's performing in KOREA~~~!!
18th May :(

I want to go , but I can't~~ Eyyyyyyyyyyyyhhhhh~!


So. I probably won't be blogging much.
As I always say uggghhh.


And yeah, people who are my friends in pet society...
help me find my 2 pets!!!


1 black cat(iCelie)
1 dark brown dog(iKiwi)


Ahhhhhh~~
So.
Yet.
Another.
Peace.
Out.


PEACE!


Kelly.
Loves.
SUJU! (: