Say "Hello."

HeyHo. Thanks for passing by.
This is http://www.ikelie.blogspot.com/
Please do leave a tag, or..
If you don't want to, feel free to leave.(:
Note peeps, this is my blog and I post stuffs that I want.
Relax, I don't post bad stuffs. *laughs*
Well, if you want me to remove anything, go ahead and tell me.

Enjoy! *peace*
dailies.
allkpop
Poptropica
dKpop News
facebook
youtube
2AM/2PM IF
Big Bang IF
girls' generation IF
mblaq IF
ss501 IF
super junior IF


silence breaker.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

wee wee part 4...???

Lets start with a tricky one, what's the real reason to why you're upset right now?
I didn't even say that I'm upset :/ Well, I'm just scared that I'll get a (huge) scolding next week.

Do you ever get "good morning" texts from anyone
Yep. My Mom. I guess... It was long time ago XD

Do you find it easy to trust others?
Not really..

What were you doing at 11pm last night?
Err, sleep?


Last cartoon you watched?
Sid Kid!

Where?
at Home durh.

What would you do if you found out you had been cheated on?
Stare at the person real fierce. Write in my so called note book about my bad day. And then cry.


Are you happy with the way things are?
Not in the moment,

I bet you kissed in the past 24 hours, right?
No duh.

You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life, what is it?
Water :/

Is there someone who continuously lets you down?
Hmm, yes I guess.

Can you text quickly?
Sort of..?

Do you always answer your texts?
Yesh. But if it's too late then I don't.

Do you live with both your mom and dad?
Mom only....

Is anyone else in the room with you?
Yesh.

Are you happier now? Or were you happier 4 months ago?
4 months ago.

Why?
Cos' I made new friends.....?

Is there someone you wish you could fix things with?
Yeaaahh

In the past week, have you cried?
Yeah.

Do you have a weird nickname that has nothing to do with your actual name?
Hmm.. Kelly Potter..? Kellycommunication..? Taiwan..? Curry...? Jelly...? Kiwi...? Dunno. Have lots.

Do you eat slow?
Yes I guess XD

Do you hate the last girl you had a conversation with?
Nope(:

Do you believe that there's good in everybody?
I guess yea.

Have you kissed anyone with a tattoo before?
Noeeesss.

What side of a heart do you draw first?
Dunno. Depends at the angle I'm drawing at.

It's 4 in the morning, your phone rings, who is it?
Guess it's my Mom waking me up if she's at Indo. But not usually 4 in the morning.

Do you feel guilty about something right now, if yes what?
Uh.

When was the last time you laughed so hard you couldn't breathe?
A few days back I guess.


Why?
Chun Hee dropped slipped and fall and disappear while playing ball with Family Outing XD *laughs*

Who's the last person you cried in front of?
My Mom.

What did you do yesterday?
Play computer...

Why aren't you with the person you fell hardest for?
Uh, he's an
idol eeeks,

List seven people you can tell pretty much anything to?
I don't really have 7 people.. But, pretty much anything is Dionne. My sister, well it depends.

Maybe Patricia, Shamira, or even my brother....?

What were you doing at midnight last night ?
Sleeping -____-

Have you ever gone a whole day without eating?
Yeaassh

What are your weekend plans?
Play computer. Post stuffs until it reached 20 so I can watch subbed videos at BigBang.net (:

What do you need to be doing right now?
Nothing really.

Do you like your phone?
Yeah.

Are you afraid of roller coasters?
Not that much.

Don't you hate it when people go through your phone?
Not really.

Have you ever met someone who is amazing?
Uhh, I don't know. Show Luo? HAHAHAH~~!!


Do you believe you should change for someone?
I don't know. Yes I guess.


Do you know anyone who has the same last name as you, that you aren’t related?
YEAH!

What are your initials?
K.S.T.D.N.L ...?

Name something you would NOT tolerate in a relationship?
Betrayal..?

Is green your favorite color?
Sort of. Olive green(:

Is there anyone you couldn't live without?
Yesh of course.