Say "Hello."

HeyHo. Thanks for passing by.
This is http://www.ikelie.blogspot.com/
Please do leave a tag, or..
If you don't want to, feel free to leave.(:
Note peeps, this is my blog and I post stuffs that I want.
Relax, I don't post bad stuffs. *laughs*
Well, if you want me to remove anything, go ahead and tell me.

Enjoy! *peace*
dailies.
allkpop
Poptropica
dKpop News
facebook
youtube
2AM/2PM IF
Big Bang IF
girls' generation IF
mblaq IF
ss501 IF
super junior IF


silence breaker.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wasn't my day..

As the title said , today was really , wasn't my day.
Things were not going as planned.
Early in the morning , around 7 am , my mom came and wake me up.
Plus , got a scolding , I gave her the letter already!
I don't have her Sing- Pass kay! I don't know kay!

The letter clearly state that it was already expired and can't be used anymore.
Why must you insist in your way?
And yah , somehow I believe in FB's horoscope

Leo :Try not to get too crazy when things start to happen today -- it's far too easy for you to stiffen your back and not listen to anyone who suggests compromise. It's a good time to slow down.


Compatibility:Aries
Mood:Patient
Lucky Color:Orange
Lucky Number:64
Lucky Time of Day:10pm

Seriously , idk why I can't listen to my mother that time.
I was like not wanting to move whenever she asks me to take that damn picture!
Yes , we went out of home at around 8 am in the morning.
She scolded me infront of everyone. Gah. I'm so angry , I didn't care anymore.
The police around was like staring and looking around , probably scared that my mom will hit me or something.

Then my guardian came , yah , my mom tell her all about me , says what ah , like " You know now's generation is so different from last time , because of technologies , kids become so different nowadays. They don't want to listen anymore. No respect.. " bla bla bla.
I'm fed up okay! I know that! Why must like all the blames all pour out to me each time you're angry?!
Did you ever felt the feeling when you got nagged? got scolded? Ugh , it hurts kay.
Oh! I suddenly talk like Pat. Argh nvm , I talk , I mean type , like that , when I'm angry..

Yup , at last I took a picture though , so.. pale.
Soon then I went back to the queue , then like wait for 1 hour and then it was our turn.
Mom finished with her things.
Then she went to ask for the SP thingy , they said exactly the same as what I say!
I'm really , ah , idk. She doesn't seem to trust me in those things.

Always blaming me before even the answer is out.
I have no idea why she blames the videos I watched in computer , she says it spoils me..
Ugh , irdk. I know it does a little , but , can't she just talks properly first? And then go ahead and scold me all she wants when I'm wrong?
:( I feel so bad. I'm scared I'm not allowed to go out during the 1 week holiday.
If I could just turn back time... That's why I always regret things.. Even the tiniest mistakes I made , I just can't stop regretting.
Help me! I know I'm somehow a disgrace. But can you just say it , what I did wrong? I'm feeling so.. uneasy.

So , now trying hard to do lesser mistakes. :(
Ahh , God help me! I don't know what to do! Hope Mom will forget today... and , hope she's not sick. Dad too..

Oh , ya , so after finishing , went to take taxi to school.
Didn't know the address so sms Asstart.
Then when arrived , we went inside office , then one woman says the office is closed on saturdays and sundays -__-
Then took bus 3 went to interchange , and then MRT to FP.
Bought Burger King and went home , The End.

:) Kiwi Luv Kiwi