Say "Hello."

HeyHo. Thanks for passing by.
This is http://www.ikelie.blogspot.com/
Please do leave a tag, or..
If you don't want to, feel free to leave.(:
Note peeps, this is my blog and I post stuffs that I want.
Relax, I don't post bad stuffs. *laughs*
Well, if you want me to remove anything, go ahead and tell me.

Enjoy! *peace*
dailies.
allkpop
Poptropica
dKpop News
facebook
youtube
2AM/2PM IF
Big Bang IF
girls' generation IF
mblaq IF
ss501 IF
super junior IF


silence breaker.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sand castling~

So went to East Coast Park for sand Castling just now.
Sigh , I used wrote foot wear.. I used slippers. But I thought it was sandals.
Idk , cos' I was absent and teachers' explanation through the phone wasn't clear enough.
:3 My english is quite .. bad , the basic. I don't even know the difference between sandals and slippers.
It's so , weird , when I'm like the only one wearing slippers to school , while others wear either sandals or school shoes. Well , lucky enough I wore slippers , better than school shoes. They asked us to take out our foot wear and then taught us the basic elements of building sand castle.
First try was quite hard. I was busy flattening the sand. It was so uneven. The weather was already so warm , there was like insects all around.
Teacher gave us break time like around.. 10.45 or so. We got free bread , I chose chocolate ones , Yum!
Then I drank like half of my water. And rush back to build path ways for the sand castle.
Our theme was 2040. 30 years later , what I want Punggol to be like. Art Club group 2 gets the choice of either Art museum , Art school or Art activity. I actually chose museum , cos' it was easier.. And most people chose Art school , so we all plan how to do it. First they pan like a 'U' shape building , in the middle was a garden with fountains and beautiful plants. Well , our sand castle didn't turn out was what we really wanted , but it was good. With the help of the crews , we managed to build a quite huge and a nice sand castle.
It was almost time to gather into our groups and do our reflections when the instructor told us to move back near the sea and took a school picture , it was quite a huge number of people , so we need to squeeze , and Mr.Zaini took a picture form afar. Mdm.Lidia took our group and whole Art club pictures. It was real fun today.
Eventhough we were asked to sit/ squat on the sand.. Yes , I really hate sitting on sands , soils , and grass.
It is somehow , disgusting for me. Enduring the wet feel from the sand , soon we gathered around the teacher with ART class group 1 and 2 which was secondary 3. Sailing Club and did our reflection as a group. I get to make friends with the seniors. Her name is Theresa and is a Vietnamese. She's from 4E1. I bet she's clever. She's friendly too.
Anyways , later then , the instructor praised the Art Club pupils and gave us a box of Oreo , the 11 packets per box. Because of our hard work. Team work. Perseverance. etc. :) Nice instructor.
After we got it we lined up and then took the school bus back to school.
After that I settle my SP letter and was asked to try again at home or else I'll be send back to my country. Ugh , now my Mom went to my guardian's house and ask her to login using her SingPass. Hope she knows hers.
Anyways , after talking and talking Lye Teng , Jia Ying and me waited for Faith , to come out from her Angklung practise. As always , she said her hand hurts. I didn't imagine Angklung would be that bad...


Yah , so , part 16 and 17 of Gaki No Tsukai Hotel Men had been sub finished. Thanks You for subbing!
I'm gonna watch it now.. and hope that Shibata's new channel would not be suspended. And , 2oneday's also. I want to keep on watching Adam's couple We Got Married.. :) Also , UKissmusicbox/ ukissrocket quick sub the U-Kiss Vampire episode 7. Also also , sfineee , SHINee's Hello Baby episode 8! Can't wait!


Gaki No Tsukai ( Shibata's channel ) = CLICK here [SHIBATA's]
We Got Married & Other 2pm and 2am's stuff ( 2oneday's new channel ) = CLICK here [2ONEDAY's]
Ukiss Vampire & stuff ( ukissmusicbox/ ukissrocket ) = CLICK here [UKISSmusicbox]
                                                                               CLICK here [UKISSrocket]
SHINee's Hello Baby & stuff ( sfineee ) = CLICK here [SHINee's]

Hais Hais , I gotta get watching. Signing Off~!







사.랑.해