Say "Hello."

HeyHo. Thanks for passing by.
This is http://www.ikelie.blogspot.com/
Please do leave a tag, or..
If you don't want to, feel free to leave.(:
Note peeps, this is my blog and I post stuffs that I want.
Relax, I don't post bad stuffs. *laughs*
Well, if you want me to remove anything, go ahead and tell me.

Enjoy! *peace*
dailies.
allkpop
Poptropica
dKpop News
facebook
youtube
2AM/2PM IF
Big Bang IF
girls' generation IF
mblaq IF
ss501 IF
super junior IF


silence breaker.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

(: New blogskin, english test... 9-4-10

(: So today did English Class Test.
A passage of 2 and a half pages long.
11 Questions.
50 minutes.


Gosh. I hope I'll pass, I hope everyone pass.
Please~ Jebal~ For PIZZA!
Yeah. I can't really do the question that ask , ' What does the word 'exploded' (line ) suggests you of the author's response? ' something-like-that-question ??


I wrote something like , ' He was too happy that he wept '
Omo~ Hope I write it correctly.
And the last part , the 5 vocab question thingy...
The colon- something something , which the answer was suppose to be disaster , misfortune etc..
I wrote death~! Ahhh! Actually I thought of misery and disaster!! So frustrating!


Kay' so.. Ms.Marlina was absent.
During math Ms.Beh was like angry.
During MT, I did my math homework and talk to Pat.
During English did EL test. So yeah, that's friday.
And, ate Chicken Chop today in school, and Spaghetti at home~!!
Ohhh~~~ SO NICE.


Yeah, so bored now.
Actually wrote this entries like at 3 something.
But accidentally close it :/
But found it again *yay!*
So yup.. I wanna go watch vids.


Anyways, my blogskin is nice right? right? right?
(: So yeah, BB!